Here in the Hammer household we have witnessed quite a few changes in Carson in the last couple weeks. He has become so independent! He feeds himself his own bottle, he feeds himself finger foods, he now claps (at everything), he waves (sometimes), started doing "so big!", does more of a arm over arm crawl than scoot, and the biggest of all, pulls himself up.... on everything. Anything under 3 feet in our house is no longer safe! It has been very exciting (and exhausting) with all these developments. There is a whole new sense of exploration! He also says a lot of da, da when he's excited and ma, ma... when he's upset (of course).
Carson is also getting four of his top teeth at once right now. He was just at the doctor yesterday for his 9 month appointment and is now 30" tall and 22 lbs. 4 oz.
Love my baths!

Doug says he's practicing to be Brad Pitt's butt double...

Up, up we go!

I did it again!

"Hey, I can kinda walk with this thing."


I pull myself up in my crib and can't get back down, yet... so I try to sleep on the railing (but that only makes me more mad)

I stand up now!

No comments:
Post a Comment