I dont now you personally but i am Randy and Lisa Niece. She sent me your blog site and I thought the pictures of carson are soooo cute.... also i have a blog and i have a question....how did you get a picture of you two in your profile....i try and try and it never works for me. Well have a nice day. PS my email is cheerchic123554@yahoo.com
Jane will be running her first marathon—the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco on October 18, 2009. She is running for a very special boy named Jared. Please visit www.jaredsmile.com to learn more and be a part of "Jared's Mile"!
1 comment:
Hello Doug and Jane,
I dont now you personally but i am Randy and Lisa Niece. She sent me your blog site and I thought the pictures of carson are soooo cute.... also i have a blog and i have a question....how did you get a picture of you two in your profile....i try and try and it never works for me. Well have a nice day. PS my email is cheerchic123554@yahoo.com
Post a Comment