May 23, 2007

Getting ready for 1

We're ready to fly out this afternoon to Iowa staying through Monday. Carson will be a year old in two days. Hard to believe. A year ago today, I was at work and thought he would never come! This morning he decided he could get up from the floor and walk. He did it once on Sunday, but today he just did it over and over again. I think walking is becoming the preferred method of transportation. This plane trip should be interesting! Below are some new photos from the last couple days. I'm sure there will be much more to come after the trip. See many of you soon!
Carson loves his new "scoot about" from Grandma Gwen for his birthday. It didn't take him long to figure out how to climb on and off.
And oh, when he figured out the bell....
Well, he thought it was hilarious...
over and over and over...
and over again!
"I can do this... watch, okay."
"Told ya."
"Yep. I'm full."
"I can use a spoon just fine, Mom."

1 comment:

Schweiger's said...

I know we're a day late, but we wanted to wish Carson a happy 1st birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love that little guy!