I caught this picture of Sammie and it was just too cute not to share. She was laying right in the warm sunbeam of the window and it made such a great lighting/shadow for a photo.
OMG, absoulutly wonderful image. Fantastic shot, need I say more, lol. Your lighting and dof are great not to mention your macro and focus are right on. Way to go! Oh and Sammie is a cutie pie too of course. lol. Can't forget the dogga. lol. Very well done Jane. Nice to see that you got down to his level, very artistic. I'm way impressed. Once again, very well done! Love you guys, Lisa
Jane will be running her first marathon—the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco on October 18, 2009. She is running for a very special boy named Jared. Please visit www.jaredsmile.com to learn more and be a part of "Jared's Mile"!
1 comment:
OMG, absoulutly wonderful image. Fantastic shot, need I say more, lol. Your lighting and dof are great not to mention your macro and focus are right on. Way to go! Oh and Sammie is a cutie pie too of course. lol. Can't forget the dogga. lol. Very well done Jane. Nice to see that you got down to his level, very artistic. I'm way impressed. Once again, very well done!
Love you guys,
Lisa
Post a Comment