Nov 20, 2008

Trains, Carousels & a growing Charlie...

Carson loves art projects so we painted a pumpkin!

Charlie asleep after our morning walk

Charlie - 11/14/08 - 12 weeks old

Carson and Charlie in the morning

11/16/08 - Madison's 4th Birthday Party:

Carrie, Chantil, Jane & Kimberly

Gavin (Chantil & Bennie's)

Birthday Girl!

Sydney, Kylie & Madison

Sydney (Jon & Carrie's)

Aliyah & Bennie

All the Adults

Hammer Time!

Time for a train ride!

Needless to say, Carson loved riding the train.

I LOVE PARTIES!

Smile, Doug!




Carson's first carousel ride... yes, he enjoyed it immensely. I believe the words were, "Again, please!"




Gavin, Carson & Madison

11/18/08 - Naptime for Charlie


Note the moutful of spit-up... that's our Charlie!

Looking more like his brother with those eyes...
I love tummy time!
11/19/08 - 13 weeks old already (can you believe it?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL pictures Jane! Just think how much u can do when u don't have ur hands full w/ lil ones!! I love it!