Apr 12, 2010

Spring Things

A night out for a friend's birthday
I don't consider myself a green thumb by any means so I'm quite proud of my flowers I finally got around to planting. They're still alive so far!

Carson & Charlie




What else do you do with a big box? Make a clubhouse!

Charlie is always playing around this tree...



Snack Time!

We had to bring the clubhouse outside

Happy Easter!
Charlie was ecstatic to find a ball. You have no idea how much this kid LOVES balls - especially basketballs or orange balls!

Hunting Easter Eggs

Think he's excited??

Can't.... quite.... reach.

Grandpa Hammer & Lisa just had to send silly string :)

Carson admiring his mess!



Getting Dad!

This used to be just an old table with a broken top...

Some old plates from here & Goodwill and...
a number of patient hours...
Presto! a brand new mosaic table!

My "mark" on the mosaic.
(I had to carve it backwards on the backside of the piece of glass)

No comments: